Re[2]: Rear brake adjuster

To: Dan Neff <neffster@mail.bemail.com>, Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Subject: Re[2]: Rear brake adjuster
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 14:15:01 -0700
Gordon,

Very sound advice! Also applies to Nissan. I ordered some stuff recently,
because I figure they're a couple miles from me and I would get it quicker.
Recently, Nissan told me on a Friday that the stuff is in stock, and I
would get it on Monday. After calling every day for a week, they finally
told me it was in. Half of the stuff was wrong. Even though I repeatedly
told them it was for a late-model 2000, they delivered early-model 1600
parts. And they couldn't supply all the stuff, even though the computer
said they had it.

I cancelled the stuff, and ordered from Dean at Fairlady Products. Takes only a
few days and, it was far cheaper than Nissan! So it pays to order from our
roadster suppliers rather than Nissan.

Fred - So.SF