Re: Rain, tarps and Roadsters

To: "ROADSTER LIST" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rain, tarps and Roadsters
From: "Jeanette Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 22:00:35 -0700
Dave,

Unfortunately for us in the "great north west" our snow load is very wet and
heavy. I also looked at the Costco unit and I don't think it will stand up
under snow. Look for something with a steep roof pitch, and heavier frame.
Sure, it will cost a little more, but it's money well spent.

Dave.        SRL31110444