Auto Restorer Magazine, Rear Wheel Bearings

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Auto Restorer Magazine, Rear Wheel Bearings
From: B Strachan <bstrachan@home.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 17:47:12 -0700
A couple of people have asked about this.  It used to be called Classic
Auto Restorer.  It is a 32 page, B&W magazine with no advertising.  They
have a very knowledgeable guy named Richard Prince who writes a lot of
their articles.  I believe the only way to get it is by subscription or
by ordering individual copies.  You can call them at 888-333-0436.

For those that asked about my pix of changing out a rear wheel bearing,
I have been up to here with home repairs this weekend and haven't had
time to do anything else.  I will try to send it to someone who offered
to put it on his website as soon as I can get to it.

Barrie
'66 2000
San Diego