Re: I can't figure it out...

To: KC <lbwll@visi.com>
Subject: Re: I can't figure it out...
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@compctr.ccs.csus.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:16:20 PST8PDT
KC writes:
> OK guys - I'm really confused now, my vin is SPL311-19344...
> ...Dash has 3 toggles on it...

You may have a hybrid.
There was a really nice Roadster at Shasta that confused the
heck out of me for awhile. It was a flat-dash car with a high
windshield. Yes, extensive work went into that car.

If you have a VIN plate on the dash, you have a '69 or '70 dash.
But if it doesn't match the VIN stamped on the frame, then something
has been swapped. If you have a dash VIN and a flat dash, then
you have a hybrid dash!

Do you have a way to scan some pictures in?

-- John