Re: One Fine Day/insanity

To: "Jim Tyler" <jtyler29@idt.net>,
Subject: Re: One Fine Day/insanity
From: "Dan and Louise Yates" <yates@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 10:05:59 -0600
Unless you have a yard full of cars that you are trying to sell, why would
you want the value to go up? Wouldn't that just make parts and therfore
parts cars more expensive? I thought part of the appeal of these cars was
that they are fairly cheap to purchase and maintain. If ball joints go up
past $500 a set I'll be tempted to make my own.
Dan Yates

> Now that I have potentially insulted everyone ( I offended myself too.),
I'll