Re: More Brake queries

To: "Kyle Hagemann" <kyle@sonic.net>,
Subject: Re: More Brake queries
From: "NATHAN J RUFFCORN" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 15:01:40 -0500
> And you'll find the Roadster uses both ISO flares (the 'bulb' end)
> and SAE double-wall flares (NOT single wall!). They are NOT
> interchangeable, so don't mix up which end goes where.

For all those interested,  you CAN go to MOST local parts stores and buy
universal lengths of brake line with the bubble flare.  To the best of my
knowlege there are generally three different "fittings" and two types of
flares.  US,  Foreign, and British fittings and double and bubble flares.
With a GOOD (I emphasize GOOD!) double flare tool, you can make and replace
ANY brake line on the roadster.

Nathan