RE: hesitation on acceleration fixed?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: hesitation on acceleration fixed?
From: "Dan Neff" <neffster@mail.bemail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:42:58 MDT
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 "HUBBARD, Charles" <chubbard@shl.com> wrote:
>I once dumped a slurpy on my fuel pump in order to get home.
>... This still happens on occasion. I'm too cheap to buy a new
>pump.   However, my slurpy expense is getting rather critical.
>Perhaps cokes would be a cheaper alternative...hmmmmm ;-).
>
>Charlie Hubbard
>1964 SPL310
>Dallas(105deg.), TX

I met Charlie last week as he was on business here in Colorado
Springs. Great to meet ya!! Got tons of advice and pointers. Thanks
Charlie!! Next time I'll bring a notebook and take notes!!

However, this post does explain something to me-- you mentioned how
clean my Roadster looked under the hood. I was trying to figure out WHAT on
earth you were looking at!

NOW I GET IT!! ;)

Slurpee's .. sheesh! Well, at least you're not wasting some o' that
microbrewed Porter on it!!

dan
(56 degrees ;) )
Dan Neff   '69 2000