Re: Parts cross-reference

To: paul@winresearch.com
Subject: Re: Parts cross-reference
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 19:09:07 EDT
For years I have thought this was a good idea.

The early SAE cars use parts found on mid 50s to 60s American cars, brake
lines, fuel lines, thermostats, some switchgear, Corvair batteries, handles,
etc.  I used MG and Triumph rubber parts in the early 80s when there were no
Datsun parts suppliers.  If Paul were to assemble the list, we could probably
find a place to post it. What say Paul, should we send you cross references
about which we have learned?

Gary C  1966 1600