I'm Back

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm Back
From: Thomas Phelan <tphelan@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 11:36:37 -0400
Hi All,

Three weeks off line and I'm having withdrawl.

It's official. I'm in Hendersonville, North Carolina now (yeah) but my
roadster is still in New York (sigh). Will correct that soon when I go
to Watkins Glen (yeah)

Please note new email address (for now anyway). Will keep the old one
for a while until things settle down. Still unpacking. New voice is
828-698-8607 for those who might need it.

Mr. Ellis - are you there? Please drop a line. Old address doesn't seem
to work.

Tom P
Formerly from Hicksville (just for you Joe) now Hendersonville
68 2L #2771