Datsun parts numbers

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun parts numbers
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 20:47:15 -0700
Hi all,
I'm trying to get my ride done by next weekend. In my younger days it
wouldn't have been a big deal. My plan is to take it to the all Nissan
show in Vancouver. The block is currently at the machine shop.
The head is done and fully assembled.

I would like to thank all of you who helped me so far can't name all of
you,
but you know who you are.

I need the Datsun part numbers for the following items:

The oil gallery plugs both front and rear. These are tapered and by the
jackshaft.

The two oil delivery hoses on the block one goes to the distributer
housing
the other is a loop from one part of the block and goes up to another
threaded connection.

I was able to get my Datsun dealer to let me look at the parts book.
She even offered to let me take it home. I couldn't find these items on
the
drawings.

These numbers are for the 2 liter.

Thanks to all!! Now I need to get a move on and get it finished.

Mike
Hayden Lake, Idaho