Re: parts interchange

To: datsun-roadsters-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: parts interchange
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 16:33:20 -0700
The Holander's that NWDE has only cross-references parts within the
manufacturer, not cross-company. Also, it's exact match only. It doesn't
say "Well, a couple of minor things are different, but this will work."
For example, you can put 200SX struts on a 510, but the Hollander's
won't show it. It's a lot less useful than we thought it would be when
we bought it.

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA