[datsun] Help

To: "datsun-roadsters [list]" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [datsun] Help
From: walter menge <walter.menge@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 99 00:58:09 Central Daylight Time
Hi. The exchange program on the heads is progressing nicely. I find no original
dimension for the thickness of
the heads. If some one has this information in a book or such and wishes to
sell please respond directly to me. I
have and still enjoy the list. The British owners have a push on to drive and
enjoy their cars that is in conjunction
with one of the big British Car events. Just a thought. would it be
advantageious for a date where all Datsun
roadster groups would have a rally or something. Could attract some writers for
national publications. Just a
thought. I for one would be interested in a cross reference on parts and would
be glad to pay for it. Just a
thought. Hollander does have cross reference books that would be good for a
source. Are there any on the list
that retarded the spark on Henry Ford's Model A to make them back fire? I am
not old enough but my daddy
told me about it. Sorta hard on mufflers.
Rhanks Walrer.Menge@gte.net