Re: Roadster Clubs/S Calif.

To: <Geegc@aol.com>, "denis jiron" <doj27288@csun.edu>,
Subject: Re: Roadster Clubs/S Calif.
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 10:03:00 -0700
Denis, Josh, Greg, Kathy, Mike and others,

Go for the ride! GO! GO! GO! but don't wait for me. I'm still in pieces.
waiting for my head to get out of the shop. I can't believe this summer is
going to END without my roadster!

If you go up on the 5 to the top of the grapevine then turn west you'll wind
through the most beautiful high alt. pine forests around. then head down
through Ojai for lunch. Ojai wont know what hit um! the take the back road
by the lake to Ventura. Dinner? or just the high speed romp on the 101 back
to L.A.

The most important thing is to GO! We got to get together at least once a
year for a SoCal ride!

Victor
70 SRL
65 L-320