Re: SRL311 -vs- M Z3

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SRL311 -vs- M Z3
From: Richard James <richard@u.arizona.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 17:05:40 -0700
Hello all,
  Give the Z3 a few years.  How about 30?  New cars never have a "soul".
They never have quirks or a unique feel.  They're brand new and as such are
just like they're new brethren.  After a few years, and some major bonding
(called engine repair work) between car and owner, that soul starts to
develop.  I don't think I'd trade my roadster in, but I wouldn't mind
having a Z3 sitting beside it in the driveway.  I'll be happy to give it a
few years to become "part of my family."

Rich

Rich James
1970 SPL311
Tucson, Arizona