Roadster Gathering Sept. 19/ Portland, OR

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Gathering Sept. 19/ Portland, OR
From: Tom Householder <tomhouse@integrityonline.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 06:03:38 -0700
Hello All-  I am planning a similar get-to-gether as last year at North
Clackamas
Park. Will be on Sunday, Sept. 19,1999 from 11:00am until you decide to
leave.
Last year was the first roadster event I organized, although it was
small, it was fun.
I am hoping for good weather and I will try to get an area with some
cover. So all
are welcome, and dont forget your roadster, regardless of condition.
Also a good
time to bring extra parts to swap/sell.
I am open to any or all ideas or help with this, especially if you know
of a better place.

I will post directions later this week. Hope to see you all there
______Tom Householder/ Milwaukie, OR 652-1645