Roadster Gathering/ Revised

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Gathering/ Revised
From: Tom Householder <tomhouse@integrityonline.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 02:55:56 -0700
This is a revision to my earlier post:

Datsun Roadster picnic is Sun Sept. 19 at Clackamette Park, not North
Clackamas
Park(sorry Scott) Park is located in Oregon City where
Clackamas/Willamette rivers meet. I have secured an area that is covered
with 10-12 tables and BBQ.
I have it for 6 hrs. Time: 11:00-5:00pm. Plenty of close by parking,
room to roam
around and if you get bored, there is a massive horseshoe pit. Make sure
you  dont
forget your roadster and any parts you might want to swap/sell, I will
forward
directions to the list later on(B4 the 19th). Pray for good weather, or
at least no
rain. Hope to see you all there......Tom Householder/652-1645