Re: Blinking Side Marker Lights

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blinking Side Marker Lights
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 99 09:13:19 CDT
Victor,

Thank You!

Yes. Same caution that you have to use NYLON hardware, to prevent
grounding the side marker lights. Easy to do on a '70 model, more
difficult on the '69 side markers.

Little humor: Bruce Godfrey parked his 510 nest to my 510 or roadster
on a daily basis. Took us about a year to meet up! I move to Texas
and Bruce to IL. Sold a very clean 510 to a fellow in IL, who didn't
have a clue who I was. He mentioned to Bruce that this 'nut' in Texas
told him to fly down, pick up a 510 sight unseen, pay him for it...
and said it would get home 1,000 miles no problem. Dan went home with
a VERY clean 510! Funny part was he knew Bruce, and was taken back when
Bruce told him "If Tom said it is a clean car, BUY IT!". ;-) Small World!

Cheers,

Tom