Re: Carpet & vinyl colors

To: Paul <paul@winresearch.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carpet & vinyl colors
From: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 12:50:03 -0700
Paul,

The 1600 and 2000 cars typically had red interiors if the paint was white
or black.  The rest of the colors usually had black interiors.  Dashes were
all black.  On the low windshield cars the console followed the rest of the
interior color while the high windshield cars had black consoles.  The
shade of red was similar to carmine.

I can make dashes in almost any color for the low windshield cars and
likewise for all the door panels.

Carpet is available in many colors in cut pile or loop pile.  The carpet
color followed the interior color in almost all cases.

Stan