Re: EMPI Wheels

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: EMPI Wheels
From: Todd Osborn <trosborn@california.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 16:45:16 -0700
Chris,
Up a Shasta this year Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org> had a set of
perfect new-in-the-bag chrome center caps for the EMPI wheels. They even
had the 4 ears as you describe. I have a set of polished (whew was that
a lot of work!) EMPI wheels on my red 68, they have fake two-wing
knock-offs (chromed aluminum) that look great so I didn't buy Stans.
BTW, Ross or Les (and perhaps Stan) have Datsun stickers you can put in
the middle of the center caps.

Todd Osborn
San Jose, CA
68 2000 x2 (one fully mission capable, one hanger queen)