Re: butt-ugly dashes-Fan the Flames/How dare you!

To: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Subject: Re: butt-ugly dashes-Fan the Flames/How dare you!
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 17:38:35 -0500
You've gone to far this time mister! How dare you insult all North American
High Screen Owners! I say, now that winter is coming to the northern hemisphere
and we will be required to use our DEFROSTERS SO OUR HIGH SCREEN WINDSCREEN
cars can function, we should start a fundraising drive to send one
person to Alan's country to settle this thing once and for all. I of course, in
my low profile manner volunteer to carry out this mission of revenge. If
possible, after all North American patriots send me the MONEY for my trip, I
would like to go "Down Under" in the best month for roadstering.
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee
1968 2000 solex (HIGH SCREEN)
1970 1600/rotary(HIGH SCREEN)