[datsun] 68 2000 axle

To: "datsun-roadsters [list]" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [datsun] 68 2000 axle
From: walter menge <walter.menge@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 99 20:17:11 Central Daylight Time
Hi. I am of the opinion the collar,that Kim spoke of, that keeps the bearing in
place is best replaced rather than
try to re use it. I burn or grind them off and replace it with a new one. Many
repair masnuals of other cars
strongly recommend replacing them. You will find replacing a new one will not
present much of a problem.
I am going to part out car # SPL311 02075 with block # R 04558 unless some one
wants all of it. contact me
directly. Let me know what you need and what you are willing to pay. Thanks.
Walter.Menge@gte.net --1-
318 433-2108 -- Foreign Cars and Parts -- 2004 guillory St. -- Westlake
Louisiana 70669 -- The
Sportsman's Paradice