Roadster Gathering/Portland, OR; 9/19/99

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Gathering/Portland, OR; 9/19/99
From: Tom Householder <tomhouse@integrityonline.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1988 01:10:36 -0800
Hello ALL--  Its official... We will be meeting next Sunday at
Cackamette Park
at 11-5 pm. I have reserved the horseshoe pit covered area. BBQ/
briquettes
lighter fluid, provided. Bring your own stuff to cook if you wish. There
will be a
1.00 charge to get in (this covers reservation). Park rules prohibit
alchohol
(sorry folks). Please bring your roadster and any roadster friends that
arent
on the mailing list. This will be an excellent time to meet other
roadster owners,
and sell/ swap parts, advice or buy-sell cars. Hope to see you all
there. Pray for
good weather, and please RSVP to this posting so I can get an idea of
who all
will be there. There is a seperate map posting , that I sent out. Red
star on map
is actually McDonalds, park just north of Mickey Dees. If you need more
detailed
directions. feel free to call me at 652-1645 or Daniel Beatty@ 872-8560.

______Tom Householder/69 2000