65 for sale in Connecticut

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 65 for sale in Connecticut
From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:53:28 +0000
I got this from the page please respond to him. His e mail is

        LBAlex@aol.com

1965 Datsun Fairlady Roadster. 2 seater . Has external trunk hinges,
strip
type lift handle and center trunk hold up latch. The fenders have
"Fairlady"
emblems.
The car is all original. it had all new brakes about 5 years ago.
Cylinders
and shoes. New clutch. Runs great . Just reach in the window and turn
the key
and she fires right up. The interior has been stripped out and needs to
be
re-done.
The roof is in good shape.
I would estimate that $3000 to $4000 would be needed to do a frame off
and
restore the car, but I'm not a bodyman.The body is 100% original and
needs
work on the front fender bottoms where they always rust off and there is
small hole at the bottom of the right quarter panel. new bumpers were
put on
it about 5 years ago but the front one was hit, may be fixable.
The car was last driven in 1993 when my friend took it to watkins glen
for
the Roadster meet. It has been garaged since 1979 and probably before
that
since the floors are intact. The door pillars are solid.
Basically the car is in good shape. I bought it in 1981 and I figure if
haven't restored it yet I never will so I might as well try to sell it
someone who will.

Thanks
Stu Alexander
P.S. the car is located in the Hartford CT area.

Mark
Baltimore
http://www.datsunroadsters.com
1968 1600