Oh @%^$ bars and rebuilds

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oh @%^$ bars and rebuilds
From: Chris Lyon <chrisroxx@excelonline.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 00:23:21 -0500
My cars are 69, but sold in 70 apparently, dont require them but I have
one that is no use to me. I f anyone out there wants it, let me know. My
2000 will be out of the shop when I get home on the 26th. Any tip on
what I should be aware of with a new re built engine. How do I break it
in th right way? I cant wait to get her back. She been out since May.
truly too hot to drive her during the day here in san antonio, but i
miss her anyways. Many Thanks to Bruce in Round Rock for the new head!
I'll be in Detroit till the 26th if there are any owners in the Detroit
, Ann Arbor areas who want to give me a ride or get a really cool,
proffesional, roadster tattoo. Let me Know cause I leave on Wed.

Chris Lyon
69" 1600
69' 2000 ( thats what the plaqe says anyway)