Re: Flywheels

To: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: Re: Flywheels
From: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 19:00:44 -0700
Mike,

According to the parts book some of the R-16 flywheels will fit on the U-20
crank and the U-20 flywheels will fit on some of the R-16 cranks.  The
difference is the R-16 flywheel from the 3-main crank that has the SAE
bolts.  The metric R-16 and the U-20 have the same diameter bolt holes and
they are on the same diameter circle.  The part number for the SAE flywheel
is different than the one for the metric one for the R-16.

I am using an R-16 flywheel on a U-20 crank in an R-20.  It was necessary
to use the U-20 flywheel bolts.

Stan