Re: Firewall support response

To: Bamandpeb@aol.com
Subject: Re: Firewall support response
From: Bob Mann <rwmannco@interport.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:49:11 -0400
Dan and Susan -

I guess I have seen the opposite, which is a proper brace (e.g. Stan's)
provides far more metal gauge, more bearing area and support than the
original sheet metal brace.  But, as they say, your mileage may differ.

- Bob

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  > Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 > tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280