Re: Hard Top

To: "Bruce Dalrymple" <bdalrymple@nctimes.net>,
Subject: Re: Hard Top
From: "Dusty" <dusty@app-net.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 10:54:55 -0400
Bruce Sez:

> I have a hard top in the rafters of my garage that I want to get rid
> of.  I dosen't fit my '66, I think it belongs on a "high windshield".
> If anyone wants it please let me know.

Hi Bruce.  Mine is a 68 1600.  I think it is the "high windshield" model and
I have been looking for the hard top for this winter.  My soft top is still
in good shape.  Should I just use it this winter and not even bother with a
hard top??  I rode last winter in warm clothing and never even put the top
up at all but my new girlfriend isn't quite as crazy as me (yet).

Dusty
68 SPL311