Re: It's not a roadster, but what the heck is it?

To: "PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" <slick@mohaveaz.com>
Subject: Re: It's not a roadster, but what the heck is it?
From: Richard Patten <rpatten@latticesemi.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:31:09 -0700
--------------A3D3F04CA492E34C3B761DB0

I think that this might be a a car bult in the old USSR or east block such as
East Germany.

The Tail looks like a Tebant (sp?)....So maybe someone took it to cut and reform
the papermache'  based body.

Anyway It might be interesting to see closer up but I would not trade my 1500
for it...I like the feel of metal under me.

Richard

"PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" wrote:

> Well this time it opened.  I see trees and two japanese type structures.  If
> that is what it is, youre right I would'nt want them on my sidewalk.

 name="rpatten.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Patten;Richard
tel;fax:503 693-0243
tel;work:503 268-8333
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Lattice Semiconductor
adr:;;5555 NE Moore Ct;Hillsboro;Or;97123;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:rpatten@latticesemi.com
title:Senior Packaging Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;1536