Non roadster value question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Non roadster value question
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:18:28 EDT
All,

I have a question.  I came across a 1960 DKW (AutoUnion) 1000 Deluxe Coupe
that is for sale.  It is in rather good shape considering the age and the
type of car.  My question is how can I find out what this is worth?  The
only sites that I have found with any information are in German!!  I know, I
know, this is a roadster site, so here is the mandatory Roadster content.  I
saw it on the return trip from Watkins Glen (Great meet!).  Also, if anyone
happens to know of a reasonable body shop in the Jacksonville Florida are,
please let me know.  My car is tired of being naked and it needs paint!!

Sid Raper
Jacksonville Florida