SF Bay Area Roadster Meet

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, katman@2xtreme.net, Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: SF Bay Area Roadster Meet
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 12:41:26 EDT
This coming weekend, Sat the 25th of September several of us Roadster Owners
will be getting together for a meet at the Pacific Fog Fest Arts and Crafts
Street Faire.  There will also be a car shor that we are all attending.  Last
year only Fred and I attended and it was a hit!  We were amongst dozens and
dozens of American Iron.  This year we will have about ten Roadster with us.
Arrangements have already been made to have a section set aside along the
main street for us to show our cars together.

For all of you that are not familiar with what is happening this weekend and
would like to attend just drop myself or Fred Katz a note.  We would love to
have you attend too.  With or without your Roadster.  Btw... it is not just
for car folks but the main event is a street faire that will keep your better
half busy too.

Take care,

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
SF BADROC