Pulling the Exhaust Manifold

To: "'Robert.Long@CSDInc.com'" <Robert.Long@CSDInc.com>,
Subject: Pulling the Exhaust Manifold
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 14:36:43 -0700
Robert, I have just done this on my 70 2 liter. What I did was release the
motor mount on that side and raised the engine with my floor jack to the
point where I could lift the manifold out.

Just like you, I've detailed that side completely. I'm driving the poor guys
at CDM crazy! I ordered a set of headers from them and they are having them
made up. All the while, I'm calling them everyday with "Are they ready
yet?". Les and  Dennis are far more patient than I am. If I were in there
position and some crazed roadster nut kept calling me every tem minutes, I'd
most likely tell him to get lost!