Re: Bluebird

To: "Construction Alberta News" <gbush@connect.ab.ca>
Subject: Re: Bluebird
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@compctr.ccs.csus.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:23:02 PST8PDT
Grant wrote:
> ...and sure enough it is the 66 SSS.
> ...The body and interior are in really nice shape, glass, crome, lights etc.
> ...if I break it apart I can get an engine, carbs, distributer, alternator,
>etc.
> all for $75.00.
>
> What should I do?

Swallow hard, sell it for a a couple hundred to someone that really wants
to restore it, use your profits to hunt for a parts car worthy of getting
chopped up. Ideally, maybe you can find someone with a donor car that'll
swap.

Of course, I'm also a softie. I hate chopping a car with potential - even
if it's financially beneficial. I guess that's why I still hope to restore
the crunched 2L in my back yard - as if I need another car!

-- John