Spokane WA roadster residents..

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spokane WA roadster residents..
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 07:59:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, I am coming up to spokane WA sept 29 evening for a conference the
30th.  Are there are roadster guys up there that would be able to go to
dinner or meet for a drink or coffee and talk datsuns and show off your
cars???  I will be driving mine up also. I  will be staying to the Double
Tree-Spokane Vally North 1100 Sullivan rd.
Eric

| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |