Re: Honda S 2000 Roadster

To: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Subject: Re: Honda S 2000 Roadster
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:41:24 -0700
A Roadster fender has appeared on Night Court (carried into the courtroom by
Deputy DA Dan
Fielding [John Laroquette] representing all that remained of his "new sports
car" after he
parked it on the street near the courthouse; also in a commercial for the Black
& Decker
Workmate. They did  a high speed flurry of images of all the things you could
hold in a
Workmate to work on, and one of the items was a Roadster LF fender that was
sanded, primed
and painted in time-lapse mode.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA