modifications worthy of mention

To: "B Strachan" <bstrachan@home.com>,
Subject: modifications worthy of mention
From: Frank Gowarty <Frank@CAIdesign.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 99 15:37:22 -0400
For a cool mod on a Datsun roadster check out Ron Hamilton's Site:

geocities.com/motorcity/garage/7836

>Gary Griffin wrote:
>
>> I can't imagine what on earth would motivate someone to create such
>> a garish creation.
>
>M either.  And to do that to what was originally such a beautiful car
>:-(
>
>> Any list members see unusual roadster modifications worthy of mention?
>
>Well, there's one running around San Diego with a great big 4 barrel
>carb sticking up through a hole in the hood.  I believe he also has a
>Ford 302.
>
>Brit-car Barrie
>'66 2000
>'67 Muskuar (302 V8)
>San Diego

The information contained in this electronic mail is confidential. It
is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). If you
are not the designated recipient, or an authorized agent responsible
for delivering it to the designated recipient, you may not review this
message or disseminate, distribute or copy it to others.

Frank Gowarty                                    Frank@CAIdesign.com
Software 2k Design, Inc.                         http://www.sw2k.com
12813 Lindley Drive                              Tel: (919) 846-1411
Raleigh, NC 27614                                Fax: (919) 846-1412

                S o f t w a r e   b y   D e s i g n  (R)