FS: 66 & 67 1600

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 66 & 67 1600
From: DonaldL724@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 18:58:46 EDT
    Hi guys,
    In attempt to clean out the driveway and raise some cash, my wife and I
have decided to offer 2 of our roadsters for sale. This does not leave us
roadsterless as we still have the 70 2000.
    The cars for sale are:
    66 1600 includes porthole hard top, Soft top in excellent condition and
boot for soft top. The car is complete and I've actually driven it safely
around the block. It sat for 4 years before we bought it last fall. It does
have some engine compartment wiring damage due to an animal. It does have
rust in all the usual places: rockers, driver's side A-pillar and in the
floor. It's a good candidate for a restoration.
    67  1600 this car is a parts car. it does not have the drivetrain
installed but comes with and an extra 68 1600 and trans and the original
trans from the car plus misc. engine parts. The interior is a mess. The
gauges are gone. The body is missing left front fender but is less rusted
than the 66. between the 2 you could have a good car with lots of extra parts!
    We will separate the cars except 66 which we want to sell whole. Pictures
are available upon request.
    What's the price you ask? $650 obo for both cars! How can you beat that!
    You can e-mail me or call at 614-447-2053 after 6:00p.m. EST. We live in
Columbus,Ohio.

    See You On the Road!
    Chris & Diane
    Team Luers