Re: Just Be Cautious

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just Be Cautious
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:17:32 -0700
Please please.. I beg you! I can't take anymore! <grin>
So sad that yet another Internet user falls victim to a hoax! Funny thing about
this "Email Virus that just went into circulation
yesterday". I got the same email last year (and the year before that and the
year before....)
If I may quote that skinny chick with bleach blonde hair : STOP THE INSANITY!
<grin!>

Roadster content: I am in the process of purchasing some rims for my 68 1600. I
checked the archives and there was a great deal of
talk about spacers. At the risk of sounding ignorant, spacers only go behind
the rim, correct? There were a couple posts in the
archive list that mention putting one spacer behind the rim and one in front
and that does not seem right.

Thanks and have a great rest of the week!

Kerry Z
West Linn, Oregon
1968 1600