Re: Fw: this is a fun idea!

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: this is a fun idea!
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:13:04 -0700
I have to agree with some of the others who have responded. The
likelihood that this is legit is pretty slim. More likely it is someone
trying to bury someone in email.

There is a good Web site that everyone should hang on to. It is:
http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHome.html
This site keeps track of viruses, hoaxes, hacks, etc. While this
particular message wasn't mentioned on the CIAC site, I'm still
suspicious.