Hours Away - just a few numbers on the clock

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hours Away - just a few numbers on the clock
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:20:42 -0700
I believe I've tightened the last clamp, tourqued the last fastener, changed
the oil, replaced the coolant and all others necessary to start the car,
BUT, I've put headers on and until I can get the car to the shop to have the
header flange installed, it's open header!

Man, do I want to start this baby up! But seeing it's 9:30 PM on my quiet
street, Maybe, I think, I'll wait till tomorrow after work. Good Idea? I'll
tweak the carbs and then Saturday morning take it to the shop. Do you think
I'll make it the two miles without a noise pollution ticket?

Three months without a roadster will make you crazy.