Re:

To: "David Lee" <davelee1@home.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 00:16:06 -0800
A couple years ago I had new windows sewn into my ragtop. Went to a
upholstery shop that works on European cars. My rear window was completely
gone. The guy stressed that it's easier if the old ratty window is in
place, for alignment purposes. They sew the new window over the old one,
and then cut  the old one away. If you're having this done, ask about
having a zipper sew in. They can do this at extra cost.

Fred - So.SF