trouble

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: trouble
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 08:25:50 -0600
When I want to find trouble, I

1. go to a place in my town, "A"

2. at a certain time of day, "B"

3. and then I do the following, "C"

4. When I am asked or told something by "D"

5. I do the following, "E"

That works every time.  I tried it in school, in the Army, at work, on
vacation, and I always found trouble.  Very seldom has trouble found me.

Roadster content.  I'm going tomorrow to pick up a 1600 that a lady in
Dallas is giving me.  She says numbers match.  I guess that means there's a
Datsun engine in the trunk.  I need a wiring harness to replace the one I
fried at the TDROC meet in Fredericksburg.  I grounded a wire somewhere and
melted the insulation off the ammeter wires from voltage regulator to
ammeter to battery to starter.  Tom Walter was at the scene and he was
helpful in keeping the car from breaking out in actual flames, and he can
use me as an example of why you need to fuse or circuit break everything.

Leisure Suit Terry