Re: TECH - Soft top Cover

To: <Robert.Long@CSDInc.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TECH - Soft top Cover
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 18:16:28 -0800
I bought mine with the original three - boot, tonneau and top they were very
heavy, stiff vinyl. I lost the top by trying to put it up after 15 years of
storage without heating it up and stretching it. so it ripped in four
places. The boot is still in use and in good shape. The tonneau developed
some bad seams and I had it re-sewn.

But, I have to admit, The Stayfast cloth looks killer. When the Robbins top
wears out, it will be a Stayfast for me!

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://home.netcom.com/~andr/socalroc.htm