Re: Another Ebay roadster..

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another Ebay roadster..
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 22:14:42 -0800
Other things in the "buyer beware" category:

There's going to be some patch work needed on all four fender flares.
There are chrome bump strips that have been riveted onto the edges.

It looks like it sat out in the rain with the top down, judging by the
streaks on the dash.

Strange routing on the fuel line. It looks like it is hooked up to the
fuel return line.

Still, at that price...

--
Gordon Glasgow