Car trailer avail for use in N.W.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Car trailer avail for use in N.W.
From: KCook94722@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 15:24:08 EST
Fellow members, I finally found a good deal on a car trailer and purchased it
to haul roadsters around the NW as I find and purchase them. If anyone is in
need of a car hauler and is willing to drive to Yakima to pick it up, it is
at your disposal. It is a tilt bed, tandem axle with electric brakes. Any
users will be expected to repair any damage that occurs during use and cover
the use of the trailer and liability with existing or temp. insurance.
Ken Cook
68 2000