Re: East Coast this Saturday

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: East Coast this Saturday
From: Douglas E Noble <Douglas.E.Noble@parsons.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:44:50 +0000
     To the List,

     Mark, thanks for the broad bandwidth on this.....

     So far it looks like my wife and I, Mark, Scott Perschke will be
     there.  Others??  Meeting time is 10:00am.  Mark and I took a
     preliminary look 4 weeks ago.  The car is in really good shape
     (frame-off in the last 6+/- years) but I would like some other eyes
     and ears with more experience (than just my reading websites and such)
     with 2000's to take a look.  If interested in joining us please e-mail
     me (TaylorFarm@worldnet.att.net) and/or Mark off-list.  I can go in to
     more detail on what we know/what we don't.

     With any luck I will be joining the roadster fraternity (no offense to
     the ladies) this weekend instead of standing on the sidelines.

     Doug Noble
     Vienna, VA

     P.S. Any Mid-Atlantic people interested in a '87 Toyota Supra, 93.5K
     miles, auto, leather seats???