NOWROC barbecue

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOWROC barbecue
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 20:25:23 -0800
List,
If you are interested in the NOWROC barbecue on Saturday March 11th
please let us now so we have an idea of who is going to be there. Even
if
your on the fence about if you can make it or not.

Daniel has put information up on the NOWROC web site.
Just look under the Hot News link for more information
and a map link. We would like to have as many of you show
even if your car is not running.

Kim also furnish us with a copy of requirements for the autocross
that will be held at PIR on March 12th. I will have a page up with that
information and a map to PIR by next week.

I also would like to thank Laurie for the work she did
on the Roadster web ring. I think there is already 15
on the list. Way to go Laurie !!!

Thanks,
Mike
NOWROC