webring update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: webring update
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 14:00:43 EST
In a message dated 03/02/2000 21:38:25 MST, bitterrootprop@nidlink.com writes:

> I also would like to thank Laurie for the work she did
>  on the Roadster web ring. I think there is already 15
>  on the list. Way to go Laurie !!!
>
>  Thanks,
>  Mike

Aw, gee, shucks <G> You're welcome everyone!

Thanks to all who worked so quickly getting their sites in order. Just
yesterday I added another site - 16 now ! whoo-hoo ! And some VERY
nice/informative sites indeed. Now if we could just get some suppliers who
don't seem to be on the list here to join, that would be nice too.

I remember how I felt when I first got my roadster back in '86 - it seemed as
if I was the only one that owned one. (I know better now <G>) Maybe this'll
help "educate the public" and we won't have so many things like the recent
eBay "datsun ignorance" price nightmare happen quite so often.

For those who missed the first batch of posts: to join, or just see who's in
the ring goto:

http://www.geocities.com/spl311rdst/index.html

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311