California Roadster Content

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: California Roadster Content
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:11:37 EST
I am forwarding this message to the entire Roadster List because the BADROC
List will be discontinued soon.

Hello,

Since the BADROC List will be going offline soon I better make this
announcment now.  The Z Owners Club of Northern California / ZONC will be
holding a meet on the 21st of May / Sunday.  This will be an all Fairlady
Meet which means that it will include Roadsters.  We are expecting a very
good turnout for this event.

The event will be held in San Francisco at the Beach Chalet Restaurant
parking lot.  This wonderful restaurant is located at the foot of Golden Gate
Park facing the ocean.  The owners of the restuarant have welcomed ZONC to
hold the event.  There will be a show and shine as well as peoples choice
awards for the cars.

Let me give you alittle more background on what is going on.  I am now the SF
Area Coordinator for ZONC and I was able to get acceptance for Roadster into
the club.  After all we do own the original Fairladys.  Anyway, I have been a
member of the club for several years and they are all absolutely great folks.

So... this could be the beginning of the bigger Roadster shows here n
Northern California.  I encourage all of the BADROC'rs to atttend this meet.
It is going to be alot of fun.  As well, I also encourage all Roadsters
owners to join the club.  It is a well established organization that puts on
over 15 events a year.  They also offer a monthly newletter.  And now the
newsletter includes a monthly article about Roadsters that is written by,
"yours truly"  We currently have about 4 Roadsters in the club and are hoping
to increase the numbers this year.

Anyway, the event will start at 830am and awards at 12-1pm.  The restaurant
will be open for lunch too.  But that is your own cash.  For more info please
contact me at Calspeed@aol.com.

PRINT THIS OUT AS THIS MAY BE YOUR ONLY REMINDER!!!

Unless you join ZONC you may not hear much more info.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex
ZONC / SF Area Coordinator
BADROC Member