Re: Opening him up

To: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Subject: Re: Opening him up
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:34:04 -0800 (PST)
It sounds like a tuning problem to me. My 66 1600 "tops out" some where
around 100mph at 6500RPM (a little in the red line) I amnot sure the
actual since the spedo bounce +-5mph, but I know it is not above 100mph,
well unless I am going down a steep hill with a strong wind helpng me :-)

This was off a motor that sat for 14 years and then restarted with no
problems.

Eric
1966 1600
1967.5 1600 G Production race car
1969 2000 (in need of a rebuild)

| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |