Re: Shasta weekend

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shasta weekend
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 22:38:03 -0600
>Was wondering if the 1999 Shasta Videos were ready yet.  Do you have an idea
>when they will be ready?

Not ready yet. I am making steady, but slow progress. The last couple of
weekends I've managed to add about 4 more minutes so at this point it's
right at 16 minutes long and covers Thunderhill through the Gymkhana on
Friday and a little bit of Friday night. I've been aiming for a total run
time of right at 30 minutes. I should be able to invest more time this
weekend. I've been taking advantage of the weather the past several
weekends to work on the '73 during the day and working on the video in
the evenings.

If I could I'd take a couple of days off to finish both projects, but
until I get through the (six month) probationary period, I can't take any
time off. I hit the three month point today. Pesky things, those jobs.

Ron

Ronnie Day
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared Class Autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)